Monday, January 5, 2009

endings and beginning

"What appears to be an ending, is perhaps a beginning." - anonymous

This is what I woke up to posted on the elevator at my parent's place. And it is very apprepo.

I am strangely excited. I feel so well supported. So loved, by so many.

I don't want to rush this place, or skip over any feelings, but what an opportunity I have to offer up all those old ways of being, my old beliefs to literally receive the new ways that I so so want to have in my life!

I'm being called into the pre-op room. I am told that I have to leave my valuables behind.... along with a lot of other things that I thought were valuable, but in actually, they really aren't....

I'll see everyone on the other side

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and love are with you!!

Cheri Masek said...

We are all waiting for you with open arms on the other side : )
Cheri

Robin Aronson said...

You hold life in your hands and they want more.....all love to you.....

Robin

Anonymous said...

Our prayers, love and friendship are yours today and always. Love, Ami (and family)

JESSICA CABLE said...

you are so beautiful and SO SO loved. blessings.. jessica, justin and the boys

Anonymous said...

You are, and will always be beautiful! You're in my thoughts & prayers every day dear one.
Much love...Elena