Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tests, tests and MORE tests










Fuck. Last week I had no use for a hospital. I'm never been sick, so what would I need a hospital for? This week I have more tests done to me than... than.... oh, I have no idea. I just never thought I would be here. I'm at Cedars every-other day right now. The tests are defenately putting a dent in my daily life.


My friends come with me to watch me model the latest in hospital gown, chug fake yogurt/barrium drinks, joke with the technitians, request decent music for the insertion into the magnetic field, watch me be injected by radio active sugar, schelp my bags for me, watch me enter into space tunnels and basically make sure that I don't have a S.O.H.F. (sense of humor failure).

The upside to this is I have a fascinating DVD of my brain. For those of you into Cranial Sacral work, you will be just as glued to the DVD as I am!! It is pretty amazing what technology can do these days!

No comments: