Friday, August 29, 2008

Day 2 of Chemo




I finally remember when I have felt this way before. It was back in college. It was the night before the morning hangover when I knew I had drunk way to much and was falling in love with my new best friend: the cold, cool toilet bowl.

I'd throw up, then rest. I was conscious of my actions, yet not even close to functioning in my body. I barely knew where I was in time and space, and it was luckily being taken care of by a boyfriend who loved me unconditionally, coz I had willingly poisened myself with alcohol. I could feel the toxic levels of alcohol moving through my body. Surging through my veins.

But in college I knew it would pass.

Lieing at home in Ana Paula's guest room I have know idea if it would ever end.

I am still taking the homeopathics when the nausea is mild and the meds for when it is intense. No vomitting.... and no pooping. Today passes like yesterday... one big blur.

No comments: